Stu Visser Park Fourth Visit October 30, 6:02 pm
Cattails
My sound mapStu Visser Trails Fourth Visit October 30, 6:02 PM. Theres cloudy skies and no wind. It's about 59 degrees outside. It's slightly colder than my last visit. In addition I noticed that theres a lot less duck weed probably due to less sunlight. Also I made a sound map of what I had heard. I did not hear any bugs like during August. Today's length of day is 10 hours and 23 minutes. On this visit I saw mallard ducks, a small black and white woodpecker, and wrens
Great pics! Give a little more info about what you're noticing of the living things. Any patterns in the color change/leaf fall? How long did you map for? No traffic sounds at all at this location? Be sure to include your sketches, sound map and yourself in one of the 6 pics from the same location!
ReplyDelete