Popular posts from this blog
Stu Visser Trails Third Visit October 14, 5:35 PM
Stu Visser Trails Third Visit October 14, 5:35 PM. It's 56 degrees and cloudy. There is no wind or rain. It's a few degrees colder than my last visit on September 29. Length of day is 11 hours and 17 minutes. I didn't hear any bugs, like my last visit. Although I did hear some birds and also saw a fish in the stream. In addition, I saw that the trees leaves have changed to orange.
Stu Visser Park 5th visit November 8, 3:41 pm
The date is November 8, 2022. It's 3:41 pm and 58 degrees outside, which is not much colder than my last visit which was 59 degrees. The length of day is 10 hours and 1 minute. Similar to my last visit, it's cloudy with no wind. Theres significantly less algae than my last visit. Also the leaves on the tree are almost completely gone. I even saw more mallard ducks than my last visit. Although Stu visser is close to lakewood dr, I did not hear any cars. Also I took a selfie of myself at stu visser.
Comments
Post a Comment